- Apps (learning how to use Ebird, Merlin, inaturalist and many more).
- Identification and ornithology courses on specific families and regions.
2. Bird conservation.
Do you need help implementing actions to improve the habitat for birds at your home or work place? We can help!
- Starting an environmental education program for a specific audience.
- Online resources.
- Networks and alliances.
2.2. Community Outreach Programs
- Learn of different resources to engage your community to deliver succesful bird conservation programs.
- Bird-friendly gardens using native plants.
- "Birdscaping" your garden
- Preventing window collissions.
- Protecting birds from domestic and feral cats.
- Creating gardens using native plants.
- Alternatives to the use of pesticides.
- Preventing bird mortality in pipes.
2.3. Science & Monitoring
- What is the best method to answer a specific question to conserve a site or a species?
- How do we use science to inform decision makers and have a conservvation impact?
2.4. Land conservation advisory services.
- Management plans for private and public land.
- Trail and informative signs design.
- Resources, tools and strategies for territorial planning.
3. Birdwatching Tourism
- Are you interested in starting or improving your birdwatching bussiness?
- Develop your skills as a nature guide.
- Criteria to get started in the birding bussiness.
- Improving your administration and operation skills.
- Marketing and advertisement tools.
4. Birds and Culture.
Are you an artist and you need scientific information to feed your project?
- Birds & Arts (literature, music, painting, sculpture, theatre, photography, movies and more!)
- Develpoing Art and conservation projects.
5. Bird Therapy
Are you willing to learn more about the benefits of birdwatching as a therapeutical activity to help yourself or others?
We have great resources to share with you!
* If there is another bird related topic not listed here that you would like to talk with us please contact us.
Mobile /Whataspp: +52 (322)139- 7242